Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Go Foods, Yup- Foods That Help You Go


this wasn't backward (squatty) when we were filming
I'll write about recipes and books another day. Today I have our latest embarrassing Youtube video. I don't even know if it's embarassing because we like tackling touchy topics. And "going" is something we're asked a lot about. Going matters.
I know more about nutrition than taking screenshots .
In this video, we introduce five of our top 10 foods that help "make shit happen" (I can't help myself this is bringing out my inner six year old). For the other five? You have to sign up for our January Whipping Weeks. Spaces still remain. For more information and to start 2016 on track, email info@foodtrainers.net with Whipping Week in the subject line.
What are your go to "go" foods? Any topics you want us to cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment